At Foxxglow we are committed to protecting the privacy of everyone who interacts with us.
Foxxglow recognises and values the protection of your personal information provided to us. We are aware of the obligations under the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth) and ensure you that we will fulfill our obligations under this Act.
For further information we can be contacted:
Phone: 022 176 6495
We recognise that you may have concerns about our collection of your personal information via our website, which is located at www.foxxglow.com (the website) and how we may use the information provided to us.
During your time with us at our website, www.foxxglow.com we may ask you to provide your personal information, this is such as your name, date of birth, email address and telephone number. However, please note under no circumstances will we ask you to provide any information about you that may disclose your:
- criminal convictions;
- health and sexuality;
- political, religion or philosophical beliefs or affiliations; or
- racial or ethnic origin
From time to time, we will conduct market research, including surveys and may ask you to provide other information on a periodic basis. The surveys we ask you to complete are anonymous and your choice to complete, however these surveys will provide us with the information needed to allow us to improve the product/s and service/s we provide to you, and the manner in which we provide those product/s and service/s offered to you.
Personal Information Via the Website:
Cookies – Cookies are pieces of information websites send to the browser you are using at the time and store the information in the computers hard-drive. Cookies are helpful because they make using the website easier and faster in which it stores the information about your preferences on the website for future viewings of that website. Therefore cookies allow the website to be tailored for your return visits, as a convenience to you. Put your mind at ease, cookies will not identify you personally, it just identifies your preferences through your actions on the web.
Cookies security settings – If you wish to not allow cookies to be stored to your hard drive, you can alter your security settings through your web browser. Here you can disable the cookies or have the web provide you with a warning when cookies are being used for a particular website. However, please note when you disable your cookies function this impedes your ability to use parts of the website that requires cookies.
It is completely optional to provide us with your personal information, and we will make it clear to you that the information you are about to provide is optional and for which purpose we require the information. I.e. Date of birth and Email address; we would require this information to send you a birthday card voucher.
At any time you may opt out of receiving communications from us. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to opt out of all communications from us.
Below is a list of the ways Foxxglow will use and disclose your personal information:
Your email address and personal information will be used for the following purpose:
- to process and finalise your orders made via the website;
- to ensure the proper functioning of the website, and
- to assist us with out marketing, planning, product development and research
We will not disclose and will not use or permit the use or disclosure of personal information of an individual that could be used to identify them in any circumstances except:
- to communicate Foxxglow promotional offers and special events to you;
- to ensure the proper functioning of the website;
- where you have provided consent to us for a prescribed purpose; or
- where the law requires, or authorises us to do so
Your information will not be:
- disclosed to any third parties;
- distributed to any third parties;
- licensed to any third parties;
- passed on to any third parties;
- rented to any third parties;
- shared with any third parties; or
- sold to any third parties
Foxxglow will take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal information you have provided us is true and accurate, up to date and stored in a secure manner and only accessed by authorised personnel.
We endeavour to protect all information provided to us by our customers as best as we possibly can, however we can not guarantee the security of the information transmitted to us, or the communications you receive from us. There is no guarantee that information transmitted over the internet is 100% secure, please consider this when providing information to any website as the transmission and exchange of information provided by you is at your own risk.
Unsubscribing from our email database:
Please email email@example.com to unsubscribe from our email database by typing “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line of the email, alternatively you can follow the un-subscribe link on our emails.
Accessing, correcting and updating your information:
You have the right to access, correct or update any information that you have provided to us. To access, modify or remove any personal information which has been provided to us from you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At all times Foxxglow is committed to observing and complying with its obligations under any relevant Spam legislation regulations in the country from which you access our website, which is located at www.foxxglow.com.
We assure you that:
- we have provided an internal policy to educate Foxxglow staff and have implemented guidelines and rules in relation to the distribution of electronic messages;
- at any given time you may unsubscribe from any mailing list you have previously subscribed. If there appears to be any issues in unsubscribing, please send an email to email@example.com to advise you wish to unsubscribe; and
- harvesting software for any reason whatsoever will not be used
To assist us to combat Spam, please provide the following assistance:
- please assume if you have received an unauthorised message from a Foxxglow email address or appears to be from that it has been sent in error and notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- if you decide you no longer wish to receive email messages from Foxxglow or any of our contracted third parties please ensure you unsubscribe from any of the mailing lists; and
- if there are any changes to your personal details or you wish to cancel your email address with us please notify Foxxglow to ensure our records are up to date.